Registration | Education | Hotel and Travel| Exhibitors and Sponsors
Networking |Schedule |For Speakers | Call for Poster Presentations
Fundamentals of Laboratory Leadership| Preconference Session
KnowledgeLab 2013 Certificate Center
Thank you for attending KnowledgeLab 2013. To receive CE credit hours for attending, please visit our certificate center to enter your CE codes and print your certificates. Codes can be entered until July 15, 2013.
Register today for KnowledgeLab 2013—April 7-10, 2013 in Orlando, Florida!
CLMA presents the new and improved KnowledgeLab 2013; click here to review the Advance Program.
Kickoff KnowledgeLab with fellow Chapter Leaders by registering for the annual CCL Meeting on April 6, 2013. Be sure to register by Friday, March 15, 2013 to secure a seat!
Educational Content - see the top notch educational offerings.
Click here to view the educational offerings
- NEW - Program development with a blend of submitted as well as solicited educational proposals, to ensure CLMA is presenting the new, leading-edge, relevant content.
- NEW - Lab Leadership Forum for seasoned laboratory executives.
- NEW - Fundamentals of Laboratory Leadership program for new managers, a pre-conference workshop that is the perfect training ground for those moving into and/or relatively new to laboratory management.
- NEW - Educational sessions for vendors taught by laboratory leaders.
- Daily general sessions where all attendees can come together to hear noteworthy speakers.
- Education geared toward the CLMA's 10 Body of Knowledge domains, covering timely and essential "need to know" topics.
- NEW - Exhibit hall "buddy" program for attendees- meetup with like-minded laboratorians and visit the exhibits together.
- Special vendor sessions providing information on the latest products.
- Click here to find out more new offerings for exhibitors.
- Exhibit at KnowledgeLab 2013.
- Find out who's exhibiting at KnowledgeLab 2013
Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel and Convention Center
This great property is in a great location which provides the hotel and all events in one location (no shuttle buses). To make this hotel even more appealing the rates are under $150 per night. Along with these perks, this is also a place that is fun for the whole family and could be made into a mini-vacation. To obtain the CLMA discounted rate of $139, you must book through the CLMA reservation link. This link is provided in your registration confirmation.